Dario Pasini obtained his Ph.D. degree in Chemistry in 1997 from the University of Birmingham, U.K. (advisor: Fraser Stoddart, Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2016). After postdoctoral research at the University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A., in the group of Prof. Jean M. J. Fréchet (1997–1999), he joined the faculty of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Pavia in 2000, where he is now an Associate Professor (with National Qualification to Full Professor, Organic Chemistry, since Nov. 2014), and he develops new scientific approaches in the fields of organic, supramolecular, and polymeric materials. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry. He spent periods of research as visiting Professor with S. Matile (Geneva, CH), L. Shimizu (South Carolina, USA) and T. Swager (MIT, USA). He has been awarded a Gutenberg Chair from the University of Strasbourg (2020).
Nom du projet et brève description :
Développement de sondes chiroptiques à base de cyclodextrines pour l’analyse de polluants organiques hydrophobes et amphiphiles en milieu aqueux.
Development of Chiroptical Sensors Derived from Cyclodextrins for the Analysis of Hydrophobic and Amphiphilic Organic Pollutants in Water.
Most significant 5 recent publications :
- Aggregation-Induced Circularly Polarized Luminescence: Chiral Organic Materials for Emerging Optical Technologies, A. Nitti, D. Pasini,* Adv. Mater. 2020, 1908021
- Cyclopolymerizations: Synthetic Tools for the Precision Synthesis of Macromolecular Architectures, D. Pasini,* D. Takeuchi,* Chem. Rev. 2018, 118, 8983–9057.
- Domino Direct Arylation and Cross-Aldol for Rapid Construction of Extended Polycyclic π-Scaffolds, A. Nitti, G. Bianchi, R. Po, T. M. Swager, D. Pasini,* J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 8788-8791.
- A chiroptical molecular sensor for ferrocene, M. Agnes, A. Nitti, D. A. Vander Griend, D. Dondi, D. Merli, D. Pasini,* Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 11492-11495. (Cover)
- Polymorphism-Dependent Aggregation Induced Emission of a Push-Pull Dye and its Multi-Stimuli Responsive Behavior, C. Botta,* S. Benedini, L. Carlucci, A. Forni,* D. Marinotto, A. Nitti, D. Pasini,* S. Righetto, E. Cariati,* J. Mat. Chem. C 2016, 4, 2979-2989.